NetID: Update Your Information in the Campus Directory


You can change the following fields in the Campus Directory:

  • Email Address (Email Aliases)
  • Nickname
  • Office Location (This will not update your office address in the directory. Please see below for instructions on how to update your office address.)
  • Fax Number
  • Cell Phone Number (Mobile Number)
  • Pager
  • HAM Call Sign
  • Web Address (URL)

All other fields must be modified by alternate means. The means vary on classification. 

How To


Faculty and staff can update their directory information by contacting their departmental HR personnel, UT Human Resources [(865) 974-6642], or completing the Personal Data Form (PDF) online. For additional assistance, contact your campus HR.

  • UT Knoxville HR (UTK, UTIA, IPS, UT Foundation, and UTSI Employees): or 974-6642, option #5
  • UT System HR (UTSA Employees): 865-946-8847

Information updated with the Personal Data Form:

Instructions on updating your email address can be found here: Create Email Aliases and Set Your Preferred Email Address.

Sponsored Accounts/Faculty Retirees

Please contact the OIT HelpDesk at (865) 974-9900, and we can assist you with changing your information.

Print Article


Article ID: 122878
Thu 12/17/20 12:25 PM
Mon 6/10/24 9:38 AM
Campus Directory

Related Articles (1)

This article explains how to update your display name for UT systems such as email, Online@UT (Canvas), myUTK, and Banner.