Submit Undergraduate EVEA Documentation

Submit your document for EVEA for undergraduate students only by clicking the green button the right.

  • Graduate Students: Please upload your EVEA documentation to your applicant status portal under EVEA documentation. Graduate students bring documents in person to 201 Student Services Building.
  • Law Students: Law students should fax their documents to 865-974-1572 or may bring documents to the College of Law, suite 161.

For information on EVEA or what is acceptable documentation, please visit

Submit EVEA Documentation - Undergraduates Only


Service ID: 53029
Fri 7/7/23 4:50 PM
Fri 7/7/23 4:56 PM