Can the travel cards be used for meals? If so, will the employee "owe" the university if it goes over the per diem?

The travel cards can be used for meals.  When the expenses are processed, these meals must all be marked as personal/non-reimbursable, as the CONUS per diems will be generated by Concur.  If the personal/non-reimbursable expenses exceed the amount due the employee, the difference will be netted against the amount owed to the traveler.  If it results in the traveler owing the university, it will be deducted from the employee's next pay.


Article ID: 118457
Thu 10/15/20 4:38 PM
Fri 10/16/20 5:28 PM